Ngaska Reversible African Print Satin Bonnet - Leopard Prints
Ngaska's reversible ankara bonnet is all you need to keep your hair moisturized while you sleep or... do anything else. Internally lined with 100% satin, our African print bonnet keeps your hair hydrated and nourished, effortlessly. Now, you can look elegant, even when you sleep. Or go to work. Or head to the city to run errands.
Here is why you Will Love our Ngaska Reversible Satin Bonnet:
You can sleep in peace, your hair is safe with us: Your bonnet won’t fall off, you can twist and turn as you please. You can finally indulge in your wildest dreams, without the nightmare of a fallen scarf on your pillow at night.
Go slay, your style is safe with us: see those intuitive double strands at the front of your reversible Ankara satin bonnet? Yes, those. They’ll help to keep your edges laid down at night. Simply use them to form a knot at the front, and you’re good to go. And during the day, use them to style your African satin bonnet in any way you like!
Unique Materials, for Unique Results:
What is my bonnet made of?
- 100% cotton, Authentic African Wax Fabric: straight from the motherland. That way, you know that your bonnet is the real deal. Your fabric is unique, durable, and won’t wash off. We made sure.
- 100% Authentic Satin: satin is smooth, so your hair won’t tangle while you sleep. Your African satin bonnet will protect your hair from the dryness that comes from the friction between hair and pillow-case (made of cotton materials). This means stronger hair (less breakage) and thicker hair (less thinning).
- This is precious material, Hand-wash only!
- When drying, make sure you dry both surfaces continuously.
- Only store your bonnet when it is dry, to avoid damage from humidity.
- After a hair treatment (deep conditioning, hot oil, etc.) air dry your bonnet Ngaska Reversible Satin Bonnet to make sure it stays fresh and durable!
Do you ship overseas?
Yes! We ship within the Caribbean, Europe, the USA, Canada and Africa. Shipping costs will apply based on the geographic area, and will be added at checkout.
How long will it take to get my order?
It depends on where you are.
Here are the estimated timelines for standard shipping:
If you live in Dominica: orders are processed and shipped within 1-5 days.
If you live in the Caribbean: within 1-10 days (depending on the island).
If you live in Europe, Canada, the USA or Africa: within 14 - 21 days.
Here are the estimated timelines for express shipping:
If you live in Dominica: orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours.
If you live in the Caribbean: within 1-3 days (depending on the island).
If you live in Europe, Canada, the USA or Africa: within 1-4 days.
Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
What shipping carriers do you use?
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
Can I return my product?
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help. Returns are accepted within 30 days of making your order. Just email us directly and we’ll take you through the process.
Why Should I sign up to your newsletter?
Signing up for the newsletter gives you access to our "Close Friends Group", and close friends are always the first to know about new products releases and new sales. This means you always get to have the first picks on any collection, before everyone else, and before everything runs out.!
The Close Friends Group will be activated from February 2020.
Share this Product
Only 0 left in stock.